That’s the way we are!
YE YE MEX FOOD is authentic Mexican cuisine. The original taste and quality is ensured by Chef Mauricio Blanco Gonzalez with his team of fearless Polish and Mexican chefs. They make the best tacos, burritos and enchiladas on this side of Rio Grande. Tortillas, chorizos and all salsas are made on the spot, and the secret of our heavenly churros lies in Grandma Susanna’s secret recipe.
YE YE MEX FOOD! Taste the same everywhere.
Two locations, two concepts.
- YE YE MEX FOOD WILANÓW
A restaurant with Mexican cuisine, a margarita bar and space for parties and music events. For several years, it has been one of the main culinary spots in the district. Our neighbors love us for freshness, taste, simplicity, direct service, restaurant quality, the atmosphere of a local bar and good music. From early spring to late autumn, we invite you to use our sunbeds in the garden.
- YE YE MEX FOOD POWIŚLE
Authentic Mexican streetfood in the foodhall of Elektrownia Powiśle. Simple, fresh and tasty – tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadilla, chilli con carne, churros – a short list of Mexican hits. You can eat on the spot, take it to your office or experience by the Vistula River. Chef Poncjan rules here.
Q&A – you ask, we answer:
- Sometimes you wait longer than usual for a dish. Believe us when we say that our chefs do not have siesta at this time – there’s real Mexico here.You can always look into the kitchen – it’s open – and see them bustle to feed everyone.
- Sometimes we run out of ingredients. We do not produce food for storage. We make sure that our product is fresh.
- If you want things spicy, ask our amigos. They will surely fulfill your expectations. We have three degrees of spiciness! Remember that you can put out the fire with a bread crust or beer.
- If this is the beginning of your adventure with Mexican cuisine – ask about anything. There is no shame!
- Authentic Mexican cuisine is no fake. We produce what we can ourselves. Salsa, sauces, chorizo, tortillas are homemade too!
- We cook according to original Mexican recipes. Our kitchen is the MEX kitchen. Not Tex – Mex and not Pol – Mex!
- Mexican food is fatty. A ton of cheese does the job. If you are looking for light cuisine – it will be a hard time for you here.
- Remember that Mexican cuisine is simple. The taste is supposed to be stunning, not the appearance. You won’t find a flower on your plate here.
- Mexican cuisine, thanks to the ever-present corn, is mostly gluten-free.
- If you have doubts about the taste of the dish, do not “go online”, tell us about it. We take all comments seriously. We are here for you. We will do everything we can to make you leave satisfied. We are happy you trust us and that you are with us!
We only accept reservations by phone.
- The reservation is valid only when we confirm it. Writing an e-mail or a message does not mean it is immediately accepted.
- We keep reservations for up to 15 minutes. You think you will be late? – no problem – make a call and inform us about it.
- If you are unable to reach us by phone, don’t be upset. During the week, we operate from 3.00 p.m. and at the weekend from 12.00 p.m. We pick up the phone during these hours. If we do not answer, it means that we have our hands full and the place is full of guests – we will call you back when things settle down.
- Don’t be upset if we don’t answer your messages right away. See what we wrote above.
- If we don’t have free tables, sit at the bar and our amigos will make you forget what you are waiting for.
- YE YE’s garden is large, but like everything else – it has its limits. Pots with cacti separate us from the neighboring restaurant. If you sit on the wrong side of the fence, instead of burritos, you’ll get … Asian dumplings.
- We love dogs – all of them! No exceptions! We will let every dog inside and let it drink! But we reserve the couches for people!
¡Hola! Mamy dla Was dobry materiał z cyklu #tacyYEsteśmy Zobaczcie sami co przygotowaliśmy! 🔥💪🔥 Mauricio Blanco Gonzalez Bonder – Skweres Testa Communications Opublikowany przez YE YE MEX FOOD Wtorek, 28 lipca 2020